For Scheduling, please call
AHA eCard - Steps to claim your card
1) look in your email for something from American Heart Association
2) scroll down and click the link to recover
3) look in your SPAM or junk folder
4) verify your email address placed on the roster at class
5) still no card, text or email Dale @ 660/341-4801 / email@example.com
When you find your card;
1) save as a pdf on your computer
2) send pdf to Dale via email or text @ 660/341-4801 / firstname.lastname@example.org
3) print and keep in a safe place
4) forward a copy via email to HR or supervisor
- V= Visual
- A= Auditory
- K= Kinesthetic
Click on the link above and take a short quiz to determine how you learn best !
CONSIDER - use of for children in all but disordered control of breathing and respiratory failure.
NOTE - this video information is NOT currently included in PALS material, but of interest to emergency nurses dealing with children with mild to moderate dehydration. More training on this topic is available in Emergency Nurse Pediatric Course by the ENA
NOT FOR LIFE THREATENING SHOCK.
Face to face ...
traditional classroom style emergency education to both rural and urban healthcare systems.
Training brought to your facility ... Training where you work, with your equipment.
Join a Training Network near you, share classes
with other facilities to decrease your cost.
Fewer people off work for training,
means better productivity, and less overtime
Ask me about joining a Training Network
Questions ... you want answered quickly, TEXT 660/341-4801
Inquiries too complex to text EMAIL email@example.com