PRN HealthCare Consultants - Basic to Advanced Life Support ConEd

Categories

American Heart ECC/CPR 2010
Preppers Corner
powered by

My Blog

NEW CPR is CAB

NEW to the American Heart Association's CPR recommendations.

C.A.B.

Circulation - first see if victim is breathing "normally", if not quick pulse check.
                              If  "no reliable pulse" begin compressions, push 2" min over 100/min
                              CALL for HELP and ask someone to get an AED, dial 911
Airway -      Open Airway trained ( no more "LOOK, LISTEN and FEEL")

Breathing-   2 Rescue breaths if trained, 30 compressions, 2 minutes or AED/EMS arrives

These significant changes increases the chances of anyone, trained or not in doing SOMETHING that could save a life.  Hands Only recommendations for public rescue simplifies training and increases the chances of CPR delivery in the most crucial timeframe, the first few minutes.  Taking the Compressions first approach only delays the breaths about 18 seconds, far less than previous with the old  "LOOK, LISTEN and FEEL" sequence of old.  Minimal interuptions of high quality CPR, increase blood flow to the heart and thus increases chances of victim survival.

6 Comments to NEW CPR is CAB:

Comments RSS
technology on Wednesday, June 26, 2019 10:01 PM
asdfasdf
Reply to comment

ukbestessays custom writing on Thursday, June 27, 2019 4:54 AM
I am trying to find the work which explain to me about the topic. Work on those things which always provide you benefit from all the way from which you get help about the working.
Reply to comment

ukessay on Saturday, June 29, 2019 3:13 AM
I've watched many TV shows showing people performing CPR on a person in distress, or has stopped breathing. I have certainly watched my fair share of Rescue 911 back in the day when that show was still running. I have also watched Youtube tutorials about how to properly perform CPR. I am very aware that I could be in a situation in which someone I know or a stranger might experience a medical emergency and would require resuscitation. This is why I am very interested in CPR. I am a Red Cross volunteer and volunteers are required to take a re-training of CPR courses to keep our licenses valid.
Reply to comment

do my assignment on Saturday, June 29, 2019 4:24 AM
From this blog we can get better college base method and educational system I like to read this blog this is very interesting and informative. If you are a teacher or a student you really need to have read this blog so you get amazing information and new method of studies.
Reply to comment

movie jackets on Saturday, June 29, 2019 4:25 AM
Great post. Articles that have meaningful and insightful comments are more enjoyable, at least to me. It’s interesting to read what other people thought and how it relates to them as their perspective could possibly help you in the future.
Reply to comment

Blade Runner C on Saturday, July 13, 2019 4:38 AM
Incredible post. Articles that have significant and savvy remarks are more agreeable, at any rate to me. It’s fascinating to peruse what other individuals thought and how it identifies with them or their customers, as their point of view could help you later on.
Reply to comment